Learn Our Superfood Ingredients
Sencha Green Tea
- The most popular tea produce in Japan due to the amazing health benefits.
- This rich blend of nutrient leaves is packed with catechins, vitamin C, beta-carotene, folic acid, saponins, potassium, calcium, and phosphorous.
- Boosts metabolism helping burn more calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
Matcha Green Tea
- Is packed with 137 times more antioxidants than regular brew.
- Including the powerful EGCg.
- Rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium.
- Boosts metabolism burning faster calories.
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally.
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body.
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration.
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar.
- One of the most beneficial tea due to its combination of fblack tea and green tea qualities.
- Contains vital vitamins and minerals such as calcium, manganese, copper, selenium, and potassium, as well as vitamin A, B, C, E, and vitamin K.
- Improves Mental Alertness & Sharpens Thinking Skills.
- Boost metabolism aids in weight loss, treats Obesity.
- Boost Immune System.
- High antioxidants.
Yerba Matte Tea
- “The drink of the gods” by indigenous South Americans and later “the green gold of the Indios” by European settlers.
- Packed with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, niacin (B3)
- Rich in Antioxidants and Nutrients, B5 and B complex. It also contains additional health-promoting compounds like carotene, fatty acids, chlorophyll, flavonols, polyphenols, inositol, trace minerals, antioxidants, tannins and at least 15 amino acids.
- Rich In Vitamins, Minerals, & Antioxidants,
- Increases Energy,
- Boosts Mental Functions,
- Boost Immune System,
- Helps In Digestion & Elimination,
- Build Strong Bones.
Prickly Pear (Nopal Cactus)
- A powerful fruit with a vast history. This Superfuit is loaded with high levels of dietary fiber, potassium,vitamin C, B-family vitamins, calcium, magnesium, copper, taurine, flavonoids, polyphenols, and betalains.
- Natural Weight loss due to high and fiber and low in calories
- Super powerful antioxidant
- Boost immune system due -prickly pear will get you 1/3 of the way to your daily value requirements of vitamin C.
- Improves digestion-move the food faster thru your digestive system
- Strengthen teeth and bones provide 6 percent of your daily calcium.
- Decrease risk of diabetes-rich in soluble fiber may help control blood sugar levels, blood glucose, and blood cholesterol levels.
- Nourish hair and skin
- Anti-Inflammatory Agent, Brightens and Smoother skin.
- High in Antioxidants and Nutrients, contain all 8 essential Amino Acids, and are a good source of protein and fiber.
- Low in Sodium, and very low in Saturated Fat and Cholesterol and have a pleasantly sweet-sour taste.
- Provide physical and mental protection - Improves depression, anxiety, and sleep.
- Improves Immune System.
- Promotes Healthy Skin.
- Stabilizes Blood Sugar.
- Detoxifies Liver
- Protects Eye Health
- Boosts Fertility.
- This plant adds a fresh flavor and scent and is a very good source of Vitamin C, Iron, Potassium and Manganese.
- Good for Digestion- It has been used as an ancient remedy for all stomach problems in Chinese medicine like bloating, constipation or indigestion.
- Packed with antioxidants that help in detoxing and cleansing you from within.
- Essential nutrients for beautiful skin and hair.
- Relieves menstrual pain.
- This herb contains Silymarin, which is packed with Antioxidants, Antiviral and Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Traditionally been used to treat Liver and Detoxify the Body.
- Supplement for Weight Loss.
- Appetite Suppressants.
- Metabolism boosters.
- Blood glucose regulators.
- Supports immunity.
- Promotes Healthy Skin.
- Prevents bone loss.
- Highly Nutritious leaf is a very rich source of beta-carotene, Vitamin C, A, and K, fiber, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, and phosphorus. They also contain vitamin E, folate and a small amount of B vitamins.
- full of potent antioxidants & Fight Inflammation.
- reduce fat absorption leading to weight loss. Aid Blood Sugar Control Chicoric and chlorogenic acid are two bioactive compounds promote a Healthy Live.
- These leaves are known as overall nourishers and strengtheners and are full of vitamins and minerals like magnesium, calcium, iron, and protein.
- Nettle leaves effectively boost your immune system.
- Decrease oxidative stress.
- Strengthens immune function.
- Fight infections.
- Decrease inflammation.
- Lower blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol.
- Regulates digestion.
- This aromatic herb and mint refreshing flavoring is fused with tons of health benefits.
- Contains vitamins and minerals, such as magnesium, potassium, calcium and vitamins A and C.
- This Minty herb stimulates the digestion of fat.
- Known best for the stomach healer that Ease Digestive Upsets.
- Ability to help concentrate and focus.
- Improves Energy.
- Hunger suppressant.
- Boost muscle relaxant that also improves sleep.
- The Herb of Emperors and Royalty. This root is one of the most popular herbal medicines in the world.
- It is considered an adaptogen, which means it helps the body adapt to stress and to exert a normalizing effect upon bodily processes.
- Ginseng root works to deeply nourish, rejuvenate and revitalize the body at the deepest levels, giving rise to energy and endurance from a place of added strength and endocrine system optimization.
- Energy, Endurance and Strength.
- Improved Mental Performance and Brain Function.
- Anti-Stress: Calming and Centering.
- Weight Loss aid based on their energizing properties that boost your metabolism.
- Anti-Inflammatory and Immune System Booster.
- Potent Antioxidant That May Reduce Inflammation.
- It gives your body a boost of clean energy for alertness and
- Guarana (Paullinia cupana) is a species of climbing plant native to the Amazon regions known for its stimulant and medicinal properties.
- Increases fat (lipid) metabolism, enhancing Weight Loss.
- Energy Booster, Increases physical performance.
- Mental Focus- memory performance and increased alertness and mood.
- Helps with Digestion regulating your bowel health.
- Potent Anti-oxidant.
- Enhances Skin tone, Prevent Hair Loss, Increased collagen production & Good Moisturizer.
Pear & Berries Powder (NATURAL Flavoring)
- This delicious sweet flavor blend of low-calorie fruits is packed with an impressive source of fiber, a wealth of vitamins and minerals that keep you healthy.
- These fruits contain high levels of antioxidant, including vitamin C and K, and copper, calcium, iron, magnesium, riboflavin, vitamin B-6, and foliate.
- Aid in weight loss, improves digestion and heart health, regulate the body’s fluid levels, and reduce blood pressure.
- Boost the immune system, and reduce inflammation.
- They increase metabolism
- Improve circulation,
- Nourish the skin, eye, and hair care.
- Stevia is about 100 to 300 times sweeter than table sugar but has no carbohydrates, Zero Calories, No artificial ingredients, and no sugar crashes.
- This natural sweetener has zero calories and won’t give you energy spikes or crashes.